Schwartz Chiropractic and Wellness


Upgrade this listing

Website | (770) 508-4456
2310 Brockett Rd, Tucker, GA 30084, USA

Opening Hours:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 2:00 – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday: Closed

Area Served:
Within 4 miles (6.4km) of 2310 Brockett Rd, Tucker, GA 30084, USA
Get more exposure

Google Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars (33 total ratings)

Ann Basel-Stots
5 Star
Before going to see Dr Karl, I was worried about my cervical issues. My first visit was great, Dr Karl was easy to talk with, and he addressed all my concerns. He was very thorough in his assessments. I am very happy with my treatment plan and so far so go. All my visits been great so far. Staff is pleasant. Thank you for all you do, for being kind and caring! 😊
Monday 25th March 2024
Dee Cowing
5 Star
Dr. Schwartz is the best! Has an awesome bedside manner! Sometimes I am barely walking and once Dr. Schwartz applies his magic, I walk out as if my lower back never had any in pain. Drop table is fantastic!!! I have seen Chiropractors for over 45 years and they work miracles without surgery.
Wednesday 24th April 2024
Jill Edwards
5 Star
I’ve been going to Dr Schwartz for over a decade. 90% of my visits are for general maintenance so my body continues to be strong and able as I age (I’m very athletic and want to continue to be). However, the other 10% is when something happens and I need help. I appreciate having Dr Schwartz in my healthcare toolkit. And, he’s just a really great nice guy too.
Sunday 11th June 2023
Beata Murrell
5 Star
Dr. Schwartz is one of the best Chiropractors that I have seen in the Atlanta area. I like that he has different gadgets to address the needs of his patients. He is very kind and professional. Thanks Dr. Schwartz!
Tuesday 5th September 2023
Ronnie West
5 Star
I pinched a nerve running from my lower back down to my left foot. I could barely walk or sit, or lay down with out pain. Tried to ride it out for about a week to see if it would get better on its own. Pain got worse and finally I made an appointment with Mr. Schwartz Chiropractic. Best decision.. Made an appointment for the same day was in and out and no pain.. I wasn’t limping my back and leg felt great. I will be back for sure. I give Schwartz chiropractic 10 stars.
Sunday 7th May 2023